Saturday, May 30, 2009

Celebration of World Children Day and World Environment Day in KK lakeside....




Well... hope you all will enjoy my sis n my cousin performance... For those who didn't went to the KK lakeside on 30/5... ENJOY IT!!! Lol... >.<" ( P.S. don't complain about the video not clear or why there is someone's head suddenly appear in the video... SORRY lah!!! Coz my skill really not that good and my camera only got 2 m.p. only.... i already try my best to capture it.. Actually when i watch in my phone is not that bad wan.. But don't know why post already become like this??? SORRY!!! )


Plz read this CAREFULLY.... ( In case you didn't saw it... Fishing in the pond is STRICTLY PROHIBITED!!!! )


Guess who is joining the FISHING Group there??????? LOL  >.<" SWT....

1 comment:

  1. Ei,who is fishing there lah. U should state it out wat. May be other people dono who is that leh. Haha..

    ReplyDelete